Most orders are shipped via USPS. Smaller parcel orders are sent First Class Mail with package tracking. Larger orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. International orders are sent via FedEx. Orders over 10 pounds may be shipped via FedEx Ground.
US Domestic Orders:
- 10% of order total, $5.00 minimum – FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100!
Alaska & Hawaii Orders:
- 10% of order total PLUS $5 (minimum shipping=$10.00)
- 11% of order total PLUS $10 (minimum shipping=$15.00) – PLUS any applicable customs charges due at the time of delivery. We will NOT issue refunds for any orders refused due to customs fees.
Other shipping information:
A.P. Whaley maintains and sends customers tracking information for all orders that leave our warehouse. Tracking numbers can take 24 hours to update in the carrier system. For all questions regarding the whereabouts of a package once it’s on the way, we highly recommend you first review the tracking information to check the status provided by the carrier, then contact the appropriate shipping carrier with additional questions (either USPS or FedEx for larger orders). Sometimes, but not often, a tracking number may reflect incorrect information. If after seven (7) business days your order has not arrived and is marked as delivered, a Missing Mail Search Request can be submitted to the Shipping Carrier by the recipient, or, we are happy to work with you directly on a resolution for either 1) a full and immediate product replacement, or 2) a store/site credit for the full amount of the order. No cash refunds can be granted for missing packages. More often than not, packages are either accidentally delivered to a neighboring address, or the item ends up delivered after a slight delay. In the meantime, it is recommended to check with neighbors and/or contact the carrier with your tracking number to see if they can provide any additional information regarding your package.
Please use the contact us form to inquire about international shipping. Please note the following:
- International customers are responsible for checking with their local customs office to see what is, and is not permitted to be shipped to their area. We are not responsible, and cannot refund for seeds that are confiscated, destroyed, or returned by customs.
- Requirements such as phytosanitary certificates, import permits, country or origin statements and/or lab test results may be required and would be at the full expense of the customer. A.P. Whaley may request payment for those items upfront.
- Orders valued over $2500: A customs broker may be required to have your order cleared through customs. You may be able to clear the shipment yourself. A.P. Whaley does not offer any broker services or support and any orders that leave our facility will be brokered using the shipping carrier. An additional fee will be applied for required EEI Filing. A.P. Whaley will not alter the prices on any invoice or provide a proforma invoice for customs clearance. This compliance is important to the reputation of our company.
- Duties and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the packages. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.